BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

you are living with deaths brother


I remember when I moved out from my brother's house for the first time, I rented a room, where had the view of a cemetery. I used to go there every single night after work, there was an old grave digger , who was in charge of cleaning that place and dig new graves...after a while we became closed friends...Once I saw there candles on a lot graves..I asked that old man , whats the story of these candles . and he said : Those candles are for people who were afraid of darkness when they were alive and this is an old tradition in this cemetery that their families do it for them..I didn't go there for a week and I went there again the next Sunday , but morning this time and I asked for that guy, and he said : we don't have anyone by his name in here..I was like what the hell are you talking about?? I Used to talk to him every single night until last week right here.... and the guy said : you are living with deaths brother....