BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The exorcism of Emily Rose



Hello everyone.
One of the best movies that i have ever seen in my entire life is The exorcism of Emily Rose , It is an extraordinary movie that gives you alot of excitement , blended with a little bit of fear, I warranty,this movie welds you to the chair until the end.
The massege of all the events that happen in the movie is this : Demons exist whether you believe in them or not. . The most important part of this matter is when the lawyer of the father Moore asked him :" If Emliy loved god and was so good and devout , why do you think God allowed this to happen?...... why did god allowed Emily to become possed by demons and then die ?? and Father Moore answered : I can let Emily to answer that, and he started to read Emily's letter.

Emily's letter.
Last night, on Allhallow's eve, father Moore tried to cast 6 demons from my body, they refused to go, after the attempted exorcism , i was taken to my room and i fell into a deep sleep. I woke up few hours later , hearing a voice calling out my name...., Again i heard a voice calling my name, It was the blessed Holy mother of God( in Protestanism , we believe that Virgin Mary was just a human being like other people and divinity is just for the God of trinity) and when i looked at her... she smiled at me and said: Emily , heaven is not blind to your pain. I asked the blessed mother : Why do i suffer like this? Why did the demons not leave me tonight?
She said : I am sorry Emily , The demons are going to stay where they are.
Then she said: you can come with me in peace , free of your bodily form, or you can choose to continue this, you will suffer greatly , but through you , many come to see ... spirit is real, the choice is yours . Emily said : I choose to stay.
In the end good will triumph over Evil, through my experience , people will know that demons are real.People say that God is dead, but how can they think that if I show them the Devil?......